TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USER
This website www.onlineRDservice.com is owned and managed by Whitelisting Services, a company registered and having its head office at A-79, Sita Puri, Part -1, New Delhi 110045 (IN).
Your access to and use of this Website/Application is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Website/Application, you are deemed to have read and accepted and agreed to be bound by this disclaimer.
If you browse the Website and/or use the Application or use our Services (defined hereinafter) in any way, you accept, agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement which forms a binding Agreement between you and the Company.
If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, please do not access and use this Website and/or Application or use our Services in any way.
This Agreement may be modified from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company. It is your responsibility to review the Agreement from time to time.
If you continue to use the Website/Application or use our Service, after notice of change has been intimated or published on our Website/Application, you thereby provide your consent to the changed practices and terms. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Agreement each time you access and use the Website/Application.
RD (Registered device) services enable our customers and end users to register their Fingerprint devices with UIDAI with the help of OEM/Manufacturer Management Server.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement is valid for the specific device(s) for which RD services is purchased and begins from the date of such purchase i.e receipt of payment/Order Details by the Company and remains valid for the duration for which payment is made, unless renewed or extended.
Termination for Breach:
The Company reserves the right to deny access to particular Users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of the Company and/or other Users. The Company reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Website/Application and its features with respect to different Users.
Company reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the Website/Application immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability:
- if you have violated any of the terms of the Agreement;
- if you have furnished us with false or misleading information;
- pursuant to requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- in case of unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- in case of discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any part thereof); and/or
- in case of interference with use of our Website/Application by others.
- In the event of termination by you or us, your account will be disabled and you will not be granted access to your account or any information or content contained in your account. In the event the account has been terminated by us, you will not attempt to create another account for accessing and using the Website/Application without the written consent of the Company.
Not with standing the termination of the Agreement, you shall continue to be bound by the terms of the Agreement in respect of your prior use of this Website/Application and all matters connected with, relating to or arising from such use.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
You shall use the devices purchased/RD services, solely for the purposes as mentioned in herein or agreed with the Company.
You acknowledge that Company is only responsible for providing RD service on “as is” basis and shall not be responsible for any kind of customization including integration with KUA/AUA, yours application etc. You shall be solely responsible for the application(s), KUA/AUA networking/connectivity etc.
You shall be solely responsible for the end point computing environment including but not limited to smartphone, laptop, computer etc. With which the sensor is used and will be completely responsible for security, protection, antivirus, malware etc of the same.
You shall ensure the traceability and control on the registered device at all the time.
You shall ensure that registered device shall be used by authorized person and for agreed purpose only.
That you hereby declare that you are fully aware and understands the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016 (“Aadhaar Act, 2016”) and its Regulations made thereunder and undertake that you shall at all times abide by the same. You further declare that you are fully aware that you shall be liable for penal provisions, as applicable for any contravention of the Aadhaar Act 2016. You shall ensure that all declared usage shall comply with the provisions of the Aadhaar Act and rules, regulations, notifications and circulars issued thereunder.
It shall be the sole responsibility of yours that the devices purchased/RD services are used only for the purpose as specifically declared by you and only by authorized personnel of yours for this purpose and uses only authorized applications (free of any malware, virus, and any application capable of causing a security breach). Ensure that your applications adhere to all applicable standards, security features, etc. as laid down by UIDAI and the related acts / regulations.
You further declare that you shall be responsible for all the consequences arising out of or from unintended, malafide or misuse of the devices or use of the device for any purpose other than the purpose stated by you.
You undertake not to sell the device / diverted or otherwise lose control of the device and shall not be doing anything by which the device will no longer be in contact of the Company.
You ensure that regular RD Services / Management Client patches shall be duly installed on all devices. Liabilities arising out of failure to do so shall solely be owned by you.
In respect of existing Public Devices, you shall accept necessary upgrade software patch provided by Company to enable you to migrate such devices to the acceptable level as communicated by UIDAI/Company, carry out all required technological upgradation.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the requisite level of security and related measures to prevent security breaches, including but not limited to preventing replay attacks, keeping the environment clean of rogue applications/software, malware, virus, security vulnerabilities (including known vulnerabilities to system software and / or any other applications directly or indirectly influencing the environment within which the device is being used) etc. which may either adversely affect the functioning of software / devices provided by Company or which may try to hack / disrupt the functioning of such software / devices to cause a security breach, including. You shall be responsible for keeping the device keys securely and safely and shall not compromise it in any manner.
You will be solely responsible for all damages and liabilities, if any, resulting from such breaches and as assessed by all/any stakeholders including UIDAI, as specified under the Aadhaar Act and rules and regulations made there under
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Company’s responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions extended only to services provided/supplied directly to You, and the Company is not liable for any subsequent transactions involving such Deliverables, or any direct or indirect issues arising out of it
You undertake to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents etc. (“Indemnified Party”) to the fullest extent from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, damages, penalties, liabilities, costs, charges, expenses, suits, or proceedings of whatever nature made, suffered or incurred, including, any legal or other fees and expenses incurred by Company, arising out of or in connection with the faults/breaches of yours.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Company is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Website/Application and its content. Website/Application content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video, etc. The Website/Application content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Website/Application and its content shall remain with the Company.
The Company reserves the right to collect your data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the Services or use of its platform to avail Services. All information collected from you is on a bona fide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automatic termination of Services or the use of the platform, without prior notice to you.
These terms and conditions may be amended by the Company from time to time, as per its sole discretion and in order to comply with the directions, circulars, notifications etc issued by UIDAI or any other concerned authority (OEM)
Company or third party agency appointed by Company/UIDAI shall have the right, at any time during the term hereof, during Purchaser’s working hours, to perform audit at Purchaser’s premises, documents, system etc. where RD services is used, to verify compliance(s) by Purchaser.
The RD Service default validity is one year from date of purchase if you do not opt for validity year more than one. (AS PER OEM POLICY)
If subscription is not renewed Automatic or before the expiry of RD Service validity, the RD service shall be discontinue for any further usage.
RD service activation details will be delivered through SMS/email with no cancellation and refund provisions. The Company does not refund any fee/charges paid towards RD services.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
RD service activation details will be delivered through SMS/email, thus you shall keep your phone with proper connectivity. You may receive mail in junk box, so keep check on junk box as well. The company shall not be responsible for non-receipt of activation details due to poor connectivity.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Delhi.
RENEWAL OF RD SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION – CUSTOMER DETAILS
Customer detail (e-mail and phone number) given at the time of renewal will be updated I irrespective of the earlier detail given at the time of purchase of RD service and accordingly, the device will be registered with updated information and all future communication shall be sent to those details.
RD Service Registration Functions & Standard Terms
- Taxes shall be charged extra on actual basis.
- Every RD Service registration your Biometric device must be sourced from the genuine seller and Serial no. should be validated on biometric fingerprint reader manufacturer/OEM server (Mantra MFS 100, StarTek FM220, Secugen Hamster Pro 20, Bioenable Nitgen, SCL Safran OT Morpho MSO E, Cogent 3M CSD 200).
- Key Rotation to comply with UIDAI Registered Devices and that to Level 0 only.
- In case of invalid serial no. or technical issue refund will be initiated after your confirmation by registered email and could take time of One or Two days. Transaction Charges detect as per Terms.
- For extending, As per OEM warranty against manufacturing defects you will have to pay extra. Exclusions to this are any damages caused by mishandling, any burns, corrosion or any damages caused by exposure to chemicals, fire, water, etc.
- User have to fill all the form details very carefully, there is not a provision of edit and submit button. User can edit own registration details as many times as he/she wishes, however, once the details filled by self are submitted, then no further change (s) shall be allowed.
- The User or device shall be responsible for maintaining the requisite level of security and related measures to prevent security breaches including. User not limited to preventing replay attacks, compromise of device keys, keeping the PC/Mobile clean of rogue applications, malware, virus etc which may either adversely affect the functioning of software provided by device provider or which may try to hack / disrupt the functioning of such software to cause a security.
- RD Service Registration of device could take 1-2 official working days to process. Pay the scheduled fee or RD Service Payment 100% advance.
- User inform us via email in case of any discrepancies or Refund application.
- Technical support will be provided for a technical problem, Mon to Fri, 10:00 to18:00.
- Kindly review your biometric device details again such as Serial No. and Model no., and in case of any issue kindly contact us immediately on +91 9213 171 171.
- Registration process after submission of all the details, for any delay from customer/user end in sharing the details, Online RD Service is not responsible.
- If User filled the RD Service form details and, there is no any way to change your registration data further after the registration of Aadhaar RD Service Morpho. If the device rd service validation will fail then we will escalate this issue to the Manufacturer or OEM and it may take more time.
- ONLINE RD SERVICE is not responsible for any kind delay in the process from Manufacturer or OEM side. No refund applicable.
- If customer response not received within 2-3Days, then case puts on hold.