Out of stock
Accurate, patented optical USB fingerprint sensor with 500 DPI resolution
• Auto-On TM automatic finger detection and Smart Capture TM for quality scanning
of dry, moist, aged, scarred, and difficult-to-scan fingers
•HamsterPro20 Scratch, impact, corrosion, and electrostatic shock resistant glass platen
• Ultracompact, low profile design
• Fake Finger Rejection for enhanced security(HamsterPro20only)*
• HamsterPro20 IP65certifiedfordustand water-resistance(HamsterPro20only)
• Supports SecuGen, MINEX Certified, and third party algorithms
• Supports international and U.S. biometric standards
SecuGen Hamsters are the industry’s most accurate, rugged, and affordable USB fingerprint readers. These high-performance, versatile readers feature advanced optical sensors engineered with patented technology to give you the highest quality in fingerprint biometrics.
- Improved security with convenience and reduced password reset requests because fingerprints act like digital passwords that can not be lost, forgotten or stolen.
- Improved accountability by allowing users to quickly and easily prove their identities with their fingerprints.
- Reliable and consistent performance for an ever-increasing number of applications designed for mobile, desktop, network, enterprise, and Internet environments.
Secugen Hamster Pro 20 The Highest Quality in Fingerprint Biometrics at Affordable Prices
SecuGen sensors are very accurate thanks to an ultracompact, patented optic design that produces high quality
images for greater precision, less false rejections/false acceptances, and better overall performance compared to competing fingerprint sensors.
With a virtually indestructible sensor prism, the SecuGen sensor is extremely rugged. SecuGen sensors are designed
to be strong for dependable and consistent scanning even outdoors and under harsh or high traffic environments.
Unlike semiconductor-based sensors and other optical sensors, SecuGen sensors are made with hardened glass that needs no coatings or special protection. SecuGen sensors resist scratches, ESD, corrosion, and other stresses and can be easily wiped clean without fear of damage.
SecuGen designs, develops, and manufactures its own fingerprint sensors that are built to last and deliver solid
performance for years, making SecuGen sensors the most cost effective choice.
- Mobile,PC,or networksecurity
- Bankand financial systems
- Medical information systems