MANTRA RD SERVICE WINDOWS PC SETUP
Mantra RD Service Register
Mantra MFS100 can be used for authentication, identification, and verification functions.
The hard optical sensor is resistant to scratches, impact, vibration, and electrostatic shock. Biometric Fingerprint Scanner, used for AADHAAR project, NDLM project, Jeevan Pramaan Patra, eMudra DSC verify, Sify DSC, and many other projects. This is an STQC / UIDAI certified scanner.
MFS100 RDService to capture biometric data of user that will be used for Authentication/EKYC using Aadhaar authentication/EKYC API.
Mantra new RD service version, has been tested on the following platforms and below MFS100 Driver Setup.
Window Platform Supports
1) Windows 7 (64 bit & 32 bit)
2) Windows 8 (64 bit & 32 bit)
3) Windows 10 (64 bit & 32 bit)
1) MFS100 Driver Setup 184.108.40.206 - Note: MFS100 Driver setup will install below setups as required.
A) VC++ 2008 Redist (64 bit & 32 bit)
(Note: Its will be required for Windows 7 only. for Windows 8 or higher, Dot Net Framework 4.5.2 or higher version will be included with OS. You may only require enabling features if not available)
»MFS100 RD service setup version 1.0.8 having dependency of Dot Net Framework 4.5 or higher, VC++ 2013 redist and VC++ 2015 redist, so its recommendation to Install MFS100 Driver Setup 220.127.116.11 or higher.
Download Mantra RD Service Driver
There are two processes to upgrade MFS100 RD Service Version 1.0.6 to 1.0.8.
MANUAL RD SERVICE UPGRADATION
Manual Upgrade Process You can download MFS100 RD service setup version 1.0.8 & MFS100 Driver Setup Version 18.104.22.168 from DOWNLOAD PAGE.
Open Page for Download – Drivers & Documents
AUTOMATIC RD SERVICE UPGRADATION
- Management Server will have the facility to upgrade MFS100 RDService 1.0.6 to 1.0.8 remotely.
- On every restart, RD Service will check the latest version available on Management Server, and Management Server will provide upgraded packages to RD Service. Note: Auto upgrade will be started from 06-09-2021 onwards.
- After the auto upgrade process, if the RD service is not able to start or not working, due to dot net framework 4.5.2 or higher not being installed in the system. Follow the below steps.
- For Windows 7, download MFS100 driver setup version 22.214.171.124 from Download Page. Manual RD Service Upgradation.
- For Windows 8 or higher, Dot Net Framework 4.5.2 or higher version will be included with OS. You may only require enabling features if not available6
Mantra RDService Driver Windows Installation
Download Mantra MFS100 Driver (126.96.36.199) In PC For Window 7/8/10
Right click on setup file and select “Run as administrator”.
Start Installation Press Yes » For Start Installation Process
Next Window Show Msg :
Check Setup - MFS100 Driver version 188.8.131.52
Ready for Installation
Press Install »
Next Window Show As per Screen
Installation Process Running
Wait few munites for completion installation driver file.
(No Error Show)
Waiting after some time Window Show Msg :
(NO ERROR Show in Between Installation)
Completing The MFS100Driver Setup Wizard
MANTRA RD Service 1.0.8 Window Setup
New Window Show Message
Welcome To Mantra
Registered Device Service
Production Setup Wizard
Check version 1.0.8
Press Next »
Next Window Show :
Show Option for Menu Folder or Folder Path
Press Next »
Wait Few Mins For INstallation Process Running
Mantra RD Service 1.0.4 Setup completion Message Show
Completing The Mantra Registered Device Service Production Setup Wizard
- MFS100 RD service setup version 1.0.8 has a dependency of Dot Net Framework 4.5 or higher, so it's recommended to Install MFS100 Driver Setup 184.108.40.206 or higher.
- If Dot Net Framework 4.5.2 or higher is already available in the system then there is no need to upgrade MFS100 Driver Setup.
Mantra RD service Chrome Settings
Open chrome browser and write below in url and click on Enable “Allow invalie certificates for resources loaded from localhost” and then click “RELAUNCH NOW” chrome://flags/#allow-insecure-localhost
Mantra RD Service Firefox Setting
Mantra RD Service Internet Explorer Setting
Open IE Browser click on "TOOL" then option "INTERNET OPTION"
Choose Security Option Click Trusted Site- Custome Level- ENABLE .NET Opetions/ Setting As per Pic Example.